Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Nuff Said

I want to hear every good song ever sung;
I want to hold the hand of every pretty girl ever born;
I want to explore every last puddle and park;
And see every good movie ever made.

I want to move up and up, down and out;
Into alleys, courtyards, kitchens, and bedrooms;
Through gutters and glitter;
Into evening, night, and dawn;
Over the Moon and beyond the searing summer Sun.

I want to attend a family reunion with seventeen billion relatives,
Black, White, Puerto Rican, everyone just a freakin' good time;
I want to eat every combination of food,
From every corner of the globe;
I want to stay awake until the birds babble,
And the last star kowtows to the Sun;
I want to share the best of these things
With every other living being that has ever been.

I want to buy every last piece of twisted plastic and colored cloth,
And put an end the sellers selling, pushers pushing, beggers begging;
I want to grease their wings with hyper-abundance,
And tear asunder their cloak of poverty.

I want to drop my battle ax and gather up fallen twigs;
I want to cease my shouting and just sit and listen.

And then disappear.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

rich stuff, bro.
(thankyou)

Anonymous said...

It's all you, Markus. All you.